Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,782 (€2,660) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨176,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)