Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.591 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,877 (C$2,088) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 5 hours ago)