Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.205 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨423,956 (C$8,280) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)