Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.861 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,867 (C$1,354) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)