Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,300 (﷼ 16,596,613) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (24 minutes ago)