Cost of living comparison between Sari, Iran and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,242 (﷼ 6,268,685) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)