Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,001 (﷼ 7,606,749) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)