Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.628 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,748 (1,736KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$23,999 (about 1 hour ago)