Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.890 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,954 (879KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)