Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 732 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.951 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,472 (1,794KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)