Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨432,183 (¥727,364) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)