Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,335 prices entered by 1,290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨502,514 (R$ 23,398) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (33 minutes ago)