Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,749 prices entered by 1,215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨467,170 (R$ 21,595) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)