Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,719 prices entered by 722 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.283 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,477 (R$ 5,418) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)