Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.403 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨245,310 (R$ 12,023) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨234,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)