Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.186 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,368 (R$ 1,896) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)