Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,401 (R$ 4,337) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)