Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,436 (R$ 1,990) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (20 minutes ago)