Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,086 (R$ 2,005) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)