Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,188 (R$ 2,057) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)