Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,338 (R$ 3,796) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)