Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,137 (R$ 4,482) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (25 minutes ago)