Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨93,871 (R$ 4,612) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)