Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.837 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,459 (R$ 2,544) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)