Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,480 (R$ 4,138) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)