Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.448 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,235 (R$ 2,532) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (25 minutes ago)