Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,856 (R$ 6,572) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨124,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)