Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨428,405 (R$ 20,202) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (25 minutes ago)