Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.372 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,611 (RD$ 72,611) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)