Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,996 (RD$ 125,304) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨161,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)