Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 801 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.377 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,638 (RD$ 33,870) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)