Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨410,802 (RD$ 282,276) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)