Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,270 (R$ 9,287) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨178,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (24 minutes ago)