Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨447,205 (R$ 21,693) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)