Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.187 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,376 (R$ 4,364) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)