Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.251 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨30,334 (Php24,243) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)