Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.274 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨53,204 (Php41,775) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (35 minutes ago)