Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨47,665 (ARS $24,432) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)