Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.383 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,172 (RD$ 56,533) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)