Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,202 (€1,169) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)