Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,615 (€595) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (43 minutes ago)