Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02377 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,849 (COL$2,896,006) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)