Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,361 (CH$1,094,124) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)