Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,384 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10723 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,291 (CH$422,366) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)