Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,116 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10730 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,341 (CH$1,065,658) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (44 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)