Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10242 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,397 (CH$726,375) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)