Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,359 (€969) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (29 minutes ago)