Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.061 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,022 (€945) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)