Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,227 (€2,113) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨145,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (44 minutes ago)