Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.432 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,559 (Bs 6,616) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)