Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.412 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,941 (Bs 5,917) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)