Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.822 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,153 (Bs 902) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)