Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.702 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,198 (Bs 925) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)