Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02246 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,726 (COL$878,087) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)