Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02188 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,240 (COL$925,025) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)