Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,227 (COL$568,840) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)