Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02279 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,785 (COL$2,886,123) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)