Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,525 (R$ 1,830) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)