Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,107 (R$ 4,143) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)