Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.343 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,133 ($b17,995) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨160,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)