Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,820 (R$ 4,215) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)