Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.282 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,537 (R$ 4,460) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)