Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,942 (R$ 4,188) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)