Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,079 (R$ 2,697) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)