Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,136 (R$ 2,611) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)