Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.871 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,374 (RM2,166) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (31 minutes ago)