Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.568 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,573 (RM2,509) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)