Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 56% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,561 (﷼ 53,548,384) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)