Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26665 INR / YER
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,570 (324,660 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)