Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27226 INR / YER *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,341 (265,707 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)