Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.901 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,768 (L 22,322) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (43 minutes ago)