Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.853 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,391 (Mex$ 23,979) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)