Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,450 (Mex$ 10,825) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)