Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.350 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,190 (Mex$ 9,012) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)