Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨523,337 (Php383,376) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (42 minutes ago)