Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 106% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,068 (Php101,962) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)