Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 122% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,683 (Php109,201) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)