Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 105% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,985 (Php96,077) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)