Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,259 (Php69,614) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)