Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,568 (Php69,519) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)