Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 120% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,214 (Php98,603) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)