Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10354 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,862 (CH$375,329) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)