Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10610 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,348 (CH$663,048) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)