Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10409 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,091 (CH$673,345) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)