Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09659 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,456 (CH$977,936) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)