Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨63,961 (Mex$ 19,343) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)