Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.283 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,983 (ARS $11,873) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)