Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,927 (ARS $43,491) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨151,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (18 minutes ago)