Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.410 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,413 (RD$ 52,079) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)