Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨451,107 ($6,768) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)