Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨436,727 ($6,400) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)