Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.225 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,503 (﷼ 485) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)