Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.999 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 59% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,261 (﷼ 295) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)