Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨75,360 (39,181 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)