Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.110 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨462,416 ($7,213) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)