Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.062 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨432,264 (£5,267) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)