Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.654 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 133% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,322 (£763) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)