Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.927 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 136% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,817 (£1,535) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)