Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.783 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 148% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,556 (£792) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (33 minutes ago)