Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.560 INR / XCD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 93% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,106 (EC$4,861) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)