Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.862 INR / XCD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 90% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,336 (EC$3,959) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)