Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,436 (€3,089) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨184,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)