Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨30,123 in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)