Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨55,859 in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)